Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, September 28, 2020

Burden Carrier??

  


Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2

Hey friend how you doing in what I wish were the home stretch of Covid 19? It’s been tough, scary, sad, and confusing. 

Don’t be afraid to go to counseling. Don’t be afraid to confide in a trusted friend. These last few months for the Western world have been surreal for sure. Deaths have occurred but the freedom we have been used to us been partially removed. 

Good news! God is on the throne. He is Almighty, Sovereign, Invincible. There is nothing to fear. I recommend as I frequently 
do to keep the network news off which adds fuel to the already emotional fire. Newspapers too. The only headline you need to know is ‘God Loves You.’ Help others and therefore help yourself. 

PRAYER: I am so thankful that God has me and this Covid did not take Him by surprise. Thank you for carrying my burdens daily. I lift up anyone who is struggling to have peace. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment