Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, September 27, 2020

When You Are In A Hole Stop Digging



Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit.” Proverbs 18:21

I have my husband to thank for this title. Talking about not a physical hole but one maybe caused by your words. Stop, put the shovel down and give it to God.

Time to trust God and not your own self efforts to change things. Your words have you backed into a corner and the only thing left is for you to turn to God. 

What have you ended up in a hole over? Talking too much at wrong time. Not waiting for God’s timing. Thinking you alone can resolve a situation.Whatever it is time to be still, be calm, put down the phone, pick up a journal to record your thoughts , and read your Bible and pray. 

PRAYER: Lord I come to you for a renewed heart and the ability to turn off the flow from my mouth when it is only hurting me and digging me deeper. I trust you to be the healer and deliverer over things I have messed up. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment