Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

DRKHRT


Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”John 8:12
This was a vanity tag seen recently here in Idaho and I think it stands for Dark Heart. Who do you think of having a dark heart? Those influenced by evil instead of good.
It amazed me someone wanted to advertise that their heart was dark but made me want to pray for them. There may be people in your life suffering from an unkind, evil, dark heart. Don’t let the things they say to you or accusations hurt you just pray for them.
Darkness cannot exist in the presence of light. Let your light shine meaning the light of Jesus inside of you. (see Matthew 5:16). Ask God to keep your eyes focused on Him and not the darkness around you. Lightness will overcome the dark.
PRAYER: I ask you Lord to not let darkness and evil overcome those I love. Open peoples eyes to the truth and help them know darkness originates with Satan. Prayer for those walking in darkness to see light. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment