Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, December 10, 2023

Numb While Waiting

 






If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you” James 1:5

Do you wake up somedays and just can’t get into a good rhythm with time with the Lord? You sit still but no words come. 

God can help you and He understands you. As a campaign during last years Super Bowl said “He Gets Us”. 

Put on some praise music, get going with a project. Don’t feel guilty when this may happen. Many apps like The You Version app can help you get back on track. 

PRAYER:I praise your name Jesus. I thank you for the beauty of your creation. I pray for the lost and confused and ask you help me be gentle if ever confronted about the reason I have hope. In Jesus’name. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment