Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, August 17, 2023

God Is Only Getting Started

 


Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.Colossians 3:2

Are you at your wits end because things you have prayed for seemingly have stalled? You want to let go but are having such a difficult time. 

Proverbs 3:5-6 says to “Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean not to your own understanding. In ALL your ways acknowledge him and He will direct your path.” Think what that verse is saying. Meditate on it a while.  

No matter how tough it gets hang on my friend. God is working. “Have a fear free Thursday!”! Quote from Dino, Church of the Highlands). 

PRAYER: Lord I thank you for caring more about my prayers than I do. You have reasons and seasons and I need only be patient. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment