Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Seasons Of Life


My times are in Your hand;Deliver me from the hand of my enemies and from those who persecute me. Psalm 31:5
What season of life are you in right now? The 'post covid shutdown trying to get back to normal' season? The feeling 'left out' season? The 'take me home now Jesus' season?The 'did I screw up by moving' here season? The 'did I really hear your voice' season?The 'why me' season?The 'waiting is so hard' season? The 'I don't feel like praying' season? The 'keep me still' season?
No matter what you are dealing with right now, try to be still and give it to God. Satan wants you to forge ahead and mess things up with a phone call, text and so forth. As simple as this sounds when you get involved in someone else's problems you can sort of forget your own.
You have prayed to God and you are trying desperately to wait for His answer. Just hang on my friend. I am there with you as well hanging on to my rope too. Life may not be easy, people may not do what you think they should BUT GOD is here all the time.
PRAYER: In my sadness over things in my life Lord I feel ashamed because really you have given me so much for which to praise you .You feel the hurt I experience at the hands of others who may not even realize they did anything. Help me to really press on and find someone to be kind to this day. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment