Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, September 30, 2023

Lord I Need You



Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.Isaiah 41:10

I need you for my screw ups. I need you for my wandering thoughts. I need you for trying to stop comparing. I need you to try to stop always trying to be right. I need you to stay humble. I need you to help me stay off social media which creates so many problems and hurts. 

Do any of those sound like you? Friend it is essential to stay in tune with God and the Holy Spirit. I frankly don’t understand how people who once followed Christ think they are just fine without him and don’t even take their children to kids church. 

Lean in to God. Talk to Him daily. If you don’t go to church try to get plugged in.  Our world is getting crazy and you need an anchor to keep you grounded. 

PRAYER: Father today I give you thanks for life, liberty, and joy. Use me to help bring joy to another who is hurting. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment