Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, September 24, 2023

The Sting Of Rejection

 

Even if my father and mother abandon me, the Lord will hold me close.” Psalm 27:10

Rejection hurts whether from a person you thought was a friend, a spouse after years of marriage, losing out on a contract at work, not being selected to be in a club or fraternity and so forth. 

Jesus suffered the ultimate rejection and name calling. Unjust and hurtful as it was he took it bravely. 

You can’t fix everything and in time giving situations to God is best. Trust God to either restore or help you manage your wounded emotions. Love your enemies it says in Matthew 5:43-48. Focus on helping someone or being kind will help alleviate some of the hurt. 

PRAYER: Father I give you my issues in life which are too great for me to do anything with. You know those who have crushed my spirit and perhaps they themselves are wounded souls who need you. I praise you for healing mind, body, and emotions. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment