Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, September 16, 2023

Disappointments


“I give you peace, the kind of peace that only I can give. It isn't like the peace that this world can give. So don't be worried or afraid."John 14:27
All of us deal with disappointments. Being thrown under the bus by a friend, disowned by a family member, fired from a job, hurt by gossip, and the list goes on.
The only way to counter disappointments is to know God loves you and you are special to Him. This world is passing away. Everything that seems so real is very temporary.
It is easier said than done when you are deeply hurting over something in your life. You have to hold on to hope and know this too shall pass. God will right the wrongs. Healing of relationships is possible. Intentionally let your mind dwell on good and hopeful things and root out any stinking lies the enemy may throw your way.
PRAYER:I am so blessed Lord and am thankful. I give you the issues in my life I have no control over. I trust you to handle them. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment