Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Are You Standing?

 




 If you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall! 1 Corinthians 10:12

The old hymn lyrics state “standing on the promises I shall not fall, listening every moment to the Spirits’ call” but are you really doing that? 

Standing for truth, standing for righteousness, standing firm when you don’t see your prayer answered. Standing firm not doubting is pretty difficult sometimes. 

Stand firm knowing God has your back. 

PRAYER:Help me Lord not waiver in my faith and help me break any strongholds keeping me from standing firm. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment