Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, September 17, 2023

Breakthrough Thinking



Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;2 Corinthians 10:5

 

Call it positive thinking if you like but I call it right thinking resulting is right speaking. Satan is the deceiver, liar, fear monger, planter of wrong thoughts in our heads. 

In order to have victory in your life wrong thoughts have to be recognized and captured and brought into obedience. It may involve some talking out loud to yourself when you are alone things like “I reject those lies Satan” or “I choose to believe truth and believe healing.” 

Recognize that Satan has one purpose and that is to destroy you. Those he has deceived and thinks he has won over are not beyond God’s power to redeem, restore, and renew. Never stop praying for a loved one seemingly beyond hope. There is always hope. 

PRAYER: God of comfort I thank you that I don’t need to live in fear chewing my nails fretful over scenarios that the enemy tries to get me to dwell on. I thank you ahead of time Lord for restoring those people who have rejected you or have been far from you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment