Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, September 9, 2023

Be Bold In Your Prayers-Talk Out Loud

 


Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.Ephesians 6:17 NIV Bible Gateway

Have you ever gotten yourself in a stupor over praying for something that only God can do and you grow weary and yes you pray, but not mightily telling Satan to leave you alone. I was there a few days ago and just got in my tiny corner of prayer closet and told Satan to take his lousy hands off this person I am praying for. 

Days, months, sometimes years might pass and no changes. Some may say to just give it up it is what it is. I choose to believe otherwise and hold out for a big miracle, restoration, and healing.

Finally you say Lord I know this situation is going to change but only in your time for your glory. The world is packed full of lies and Bible haters who want things to be their way or the highway. I am boldly praying for a generation to be set free from the lukewarm Christianity and lies of Satan. 

PRAYER: Test me Lord. I will keep running this race to win. Not gonna quit. Help any struggling with same thing also keep looking to the cross of Christ! In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


Devotion written 5 Sep 23

No comments:

Post a Comment