Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, November 19, 2022

Don’t Be Afraid

 


In God, whose word I praise; In God I have put my trust; I shall not fear. What can mere man do to me?Psalm 56:4AMP Bible Gateway 

What are you afraid of? If you still are watching news then that is one huge mistake as practically all of it is doom and gloom and can conjure up fear in your heart if not careful. 

Make the choice to stay peaceful which requires you to stop constantly looking at social media or news. I mean really do those avenues improve your life? Mostly they are stress producers. 

To not be afraid you have to recognize that God is with you. Spend time each day with him whether or be on a devotion app, reading Bible, or simply a prayer time. Don’t beat yourself up if you feel you are not doing it ‘right’ but press in. Stay peaceful and stay prayerful. 

PRAYER: I rejoice Lord because my hope is in you. Some days I don’t know what to pray but I can simply utter your name. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

           #Biblegatewayblogger 

No comments:

Post a Comment