Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, November 26, 2022

Bully Pulpit


“Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.” 1 Thessalonians 5:11

Recently I got caught up in the election and all that surrounds it and got on my spiritual high horse which is never a good thing when trying to minister to lost souls so for that I say sorry. The old me is back to share God's love and kindness to a hurting bunch of people in our world. 

I don't know what pain you are going through in your life but sometimes you may feel isolated and alone like no one really understands or cares. God cares. He loves you. 

Can you be an encourager, to someone? A handwritten note mailed with a stamp can lift spirits. An actual phone call. Surprise gift. A meal. Flowers. A cookie bouquet. Whatever is on your heart, do it. You may not know what is bothering a person but God does. Be His instrument to share love.

PRAYER: Father help me to shine your light to a hurting confused world.  Use me to bring joy and not sorrow and let me find a way to heal someones' internal heart wounds. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment