Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, November 21, 2022

Hide In The Shadows


 


Arise, shine, for your light has come,
and the glory of the Lord rises upon you.Isaiah 60:1 NIV Bible Gateway 

I put a cardboard box in our bedroom for our cat Moses and he loves it. He is in there now and likes to turn his back on me and stare at the inside of box. Now my box would eliminate me from a home tour show but that’s okay. 

Do you ever feel like my cat where you want to curl up and hide? First know that all kinds of emotions can swirl about you but you have to be aware too that the enemy doesn’t want you to get up and get going. He wants to squish you and keep your praise and prayers inside you and not spoken out. 

Get up, get out, and get going! Say to Alexa or your Echo Dot if you have one “Alexa play KLove radio” and start your day. Say thanks to the Lord for another day. Ask him to steer you away from things that cause disruption or anxiety. Just start giving thanks. Breathe in God and breathe out anxiety. Now go seize the day!

PRAYER: Lord I love you and I thank you for guiding me each day. Often I bounce through my day and try to be in charge but I give that up now. You have heard my prayers and I ask you to keep me patient and out of your way while you work. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment