Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, November 28, 2022

No RGRTS

 No RGRTS


If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

Once again I challenge you with my title missing some key letters. Saw this on a car license after church and it simply reads ‘no regrets’. 

Do you have regrets in your life? Probably a pretty common occurrence to wish you had done something different or said something different. But with Jesus your slate is wiped clean and you can redeem yourself from mistakes you did maybe intentionally or unintentionally. 

Maybe the goal is to get to a point in life where you know you are secure in Christ and truly don’t regret things because you learned from them and are forgiven. 

PRAYER: I need you in my life Lord to stay on the right path. I cast off wrong thinking and lies of the enemy that seek to destroy my life. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. When we look to the LORD for His guidance, we really do not regret what He has chosen not to allow us to have. Peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete