Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Are You Scattered?

 


“Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. John 14:1

Do you find it hard to decide on things and for purposes of this devotion I will hone in on deciding what to do for your morning quiet time? Or maybe you have heard of someone who prayed a certain scripture over their children or grandchildren each day and said “that’s doable” but do nothing.

It is easy as there are so many great Christian  books to read you may find yourself with a shelf full and maybe only a couple of them partially read. Any of this sound familiar? Right now I am sitting here with my Bible, two journals, and two books on prayer. Whew. So is it possible that Satan can use what you mean for good to be so confusing to you that you stop all together? 

Satan does toy with believers putting all kinds of stuff on them and author of confusion is a huge one. Apps, journals, podcasts, and maybe a good Christian TV show. All fine in and of themselves but do you have a plan? Today stop and be at peace, and ask God to direct your steps. Turn off all confusion and outside clamor and focus on God. Tell Him how mighty and wonderful He is. He will guide you. 

PRAYER:Lord I thank you for being in a country where I am blessed to be able to have access to the word of God and many other things. I want to give you praise for guiding me and opening and closing doors I need in my life. In Jesus’ name.Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment