Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Being Offended

Good sense makes one slow to anger, and it is his glory to overlook an offense.Proverbs 19:11

Is it just me or do you find generally people are ultra sensitive to innocent comments these days? I know I have had to remove things from Facebook that offended people. Just have to be so careful. 

Today the world seems so touchy and angry and it is up to believers to sow seeds of peace, kindness, joy, love and to teach others how important it is to forgive. When a person is offended they give glory to Satan and the demons of darkness. Hate abounds so it is necessary to show the world an example of grace and love. 

Behind all this offense as I mentioned is our enemy Satan whose job is to divide, destroy, agitate, separate, confuse. Who are you going to glorify? 

PRAYER: Father God help me to break any stronghold of offense that may be in my life and let go of my ‘right’ to be angry. Help me further sow seeds of kindness wherever I go. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment