Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Hearing God’s Voice

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 1 Corinthians 1:18
To many the Bible may seem like a foreign language. There may be no real desire in reading it nor do some people see a need to read it. When I say this I am not talking always about atheists but some even who are ‘church goers’. 
Just going to church doesn’t make you born again and a Christian. In fact many who claim to know Jesus don’t have a heart knowledge of him or a real passion for him. It is at this point I say that consider maybe you have not really developed a personal relationship with Him. You can have that if you truly desire it. 

Once you ask Jesus to be Lord of your life and really start to seek Him,  scripture will indeed be important and start to come alive to you. Don’t judge others but pray for them. Be a light in the world around you for those who may not know Jesus. Be prepared to tell others about Him. 

PRAYER: Oh Lord Jesus I remember when I was blind to the real word of God and what it held for me then one day I came alive and wanted more. I pray that for those I know who may be spiritually dead that their hearts will desire more. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Click link for a song of worship to go along with this devotion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment