Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, March 26, 2018

Leave It At The Cross


"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." - Matthew 11:28
Lay it down and leave it! I am referring to problems causing fretting in your life. Maybe past failures.  Stop worrying. Believe. Trust God. Preaching to myself here as well.
One of the neatest things I have experienced was being able to go forward to a wooden cross at a retreat and pin my concerns to the cross. The point is to abide in Jesus and leave them at the cross. Let Jesus have them. Don’t take them back. Too many of us do that.

Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the world. The cross symbolizes all He did for us. Can you give Him your problems and let them go? Ask God to empower you to break the worry and fear stronghold keeping you from leaving it all at the cross.

PRAYER: Heavenly Father it is so easy to fall back into old bad habits of fear, worry, and doubt. You care about me and those I am praying for more than I do. Help me remember that. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment