Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Flourishing Or Wilting?

The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon; planted in the house of the LORD, they will flourish in the courts of our God. They will still bear fruit in old age, they will stay fresh and green, Psalm 92:12-14

I am not a very good gardener and some close to me can attest to that. I need plants that need minimal care in order to survive. If I was like that in my spiritual life I would wilt and die spiritually speaking. Thankfully I have my ‘fertilizer’ to apply daily to keep growing in Christ. 

The fertilizer I am speaking of is the Bible, God’s word. It is not to be applied sparingly but you are to give yourself a good dose daily in order to combat the world’s weeds that try to choke out its’ truth. The enemy rules the carnal nature and tries to trip us up on a regular basis. Lies and evil are commonly accepted nowadays because of how Satan has deceived many. Don’t fall prey and become a wilted plant in God’s garden. 

Today get into the book of Psalms. Try reading it out loud. Ask God to reveal His truths to you. Say out loud, “Satan get behind me you have no place in my life or any of my families life!” Get rid of detractors in your life that will attempt to get you back into the devils patch of noxious weeds. Keep applying ‘God’s plant food’ daily that being the word of God!

PRAYER: I love your word and there are times I just get off course and forget my priorities that being daily time with you reading and praying and soaking in your truth. I choose this day to make you a priority. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment