Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, August 22, 2022

My Help Is From The Lord



Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me. Psalm 54:4

What is going on in your life right now? Estrangement from family or adult children, recent death, financial troubles, betrayal, sickness, or maybe you are blessed to have every thing going smoothly. God cares and he is your help. 

No matter what you are aching from God has endured pain too. Remember the Cross? 

God is a God of miracles and nothing is impossible for Him. He has a time, reason, season for everything. Trust him with the issues.Don’t allow demons of darkness to drag you down. Stay uplifted. 

PRAYER: Lord you are almighty and wonderful and I release every care and weight to you. I know you are working. Deliver those from evil who are being tricked and deceived. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment