Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, August 27, 2022

Spinning Plates



Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28 NIV Bible Gateway

If you aren’t a baby boomer you probably have no idea what I am referring to in spinning plates. Well Ed Sullivan frequently has plate spinners on his Sunday eveningvariety show who would attempt to see how many plates they could spin on a tiny pole atone time. 

Do you ever feel like your life is a spinning plates? Let’s  say you post or text something not meant to hurt anyone and out of the woodwork come all these offended people. Or you just can’t say no to things and find yourself swamped with commitments and your own life on top of it. 

The one thing that is certain is God’s love for you and his understanding of your concerns. Do you have a burden weighing you down my friend. I know I have a few I wrestle with and ask God to sustain me. Whatever it is go to Him and have a talk(pray) and then trust He will help. 

PRAYER: Each day is a new day with fresh challenges and I ask for help to resist the attacks and onslaught of Satan who tries so hard to trip believers up especially when they are having healing or victory. Help me stand strong and others I know facing challenges. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 
#Biblegatewayblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment