Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, August 19, 2022

Let Things Go

 

Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. Psalm 55:22 NIVBible Gateway

At times it is necessary to let things go. Off the top of my head I think of children leaving the nest for college, marriage, or the military. I have heard that a mama bird will start making the nest uncomfortable and eventually the babies are pushed out and fly away as God intended.
Things you don’t want to let go of are friendships, dreams, goals because they spur you on to growth. The things that weigh you down like mistakes of the past need to be forgotten. Many mistakes teach you valuable lessons.
Running your race to win you need to learn to let go of heaviness of the past and keep looking straight ahead seeking God’s guidance.
PRAYER:Lord I need your guidance daily so I don’t go wandering off on my own tangents. Help me be still so I can hear your voice. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Click link for song of worship: https://youtu.be/rtD-_q2kl-Q

No comments:

Post a Comment