Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, August 13, 2022

Love Is-Part 6


Do not judge, and you will not be judged.Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Luke 6:37 Bible Gateway NIV


Love is loving others not condemning them or judging because, hey that is not your job. Don’t Judge, period. That is God’s job. 


It is easy to say ugly things about people. You don’t know their whole story. For instance on recent air travels I saw a girl all in black with a backpack reading ‘Handbook for the Recently Deceased’. It made me sad so too when I  recall the encounters I had on National Day of Prayer with Satan worshippers who confronted me in the Idaho State Capitol. I was kind and also I was praying for them. 


You have no idea what journey led a person to be who they appear to be and you can pray and just try to keep any negative comments to yourself. All of us have some brokenness in our lives. Be sensitive and realize God has plans. Be kind. 


PRAYER: Father forgive me when I judge people wrongly. I have no idea why people end up in a broken situation but help me to sincerely reach out and not be afraid and I have to remember I too have scars. In Jesus’ name.Amen. 


#Biblegatewayblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment