Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, August 28, 2022

God Is Greater!

 

God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?Numbers 23:19

What is bothering you? Do you feel overwhelmed with something in your life that you almost feel stuck or how are things going to change and get better?Sometimes things are like that. I know I have been there and am sort of there right now. 

Hang on to the rope my friend. God is holding the other end and he loves you and wants you to trust he is way bigger than anything coming against you or someone you are praying for. 

Try to be still. That is very hard I know personally. No matter if you feel there is no way out you messed up too bad there always is. 

PRAYER: This is the day you have made and I choose to rejoice. I give you the praise even when things go wrong. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment