“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms”. Ephesians 6:12
Vanity tags on motor vehicles throughout our country amaze me. Some are hard to understand and others you scratch your head and wonder what kind of person has a tag like that to tout themselves for others to see. Such is the one I recently saw that is today’s title.
A villain is described as a character in a story, movie, play, etc., whose wicked or criminal actions or motives are important to the plot. A schemer or someone sinister. A villain then is evil and opposed to things of God.
When I see tags like this I immediately feel led to pray for the person. They may mean nothing serious but still it burdens my heart that they probably don’t know Jesus and so make a mockery of evil. I pray today your heart is right with God and when you encounter ‘villains’ in life you remember to lift them in prayer.
PRAYER: Today Lord help me stay humble so I too do not fall prey to sin. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment