I get many of my devotion titles from license plates I see or things on tee shirts. This was on a tee shirt I saw on a recent visit to Kings island Amusement Park near Cincinnati. Wow why would someone want to put that on a shirt?Everyone is different and some may find humor in saying “leave me alone” but yet God wants us to be friendly and reach out to hurting and lonely people. Perhaps the young woman with that on hurt deep inside and that was her way of reaching out.Do you notice people around you or are you too busy in your own life things pass right by you?Take time today to pray for people you see while you are out and about. You never know what is burdening people so be kind.PRAYER: Lord help me blow things off instead of getting upset and I pray for hurting souls who just need Jesus. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand
It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.
Thursday, August 27, 2026
Not Friendly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment