Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, August 20, 2026

They’ve Got A Mom And A Dad And They All Have A Story

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.Jeremiah 29:11

As I sat in the concourse of Louisville International Airport recently I was watching people. I thought to myself these people are all loved by God their creator and they all were born to a female mom and a male dad. Everybody has a story too. Some are happy people some are sad. All people are unique. 

Everyone who is born has a purpose some people find their purpose and others struggle due to various reasons to really know what it is. I hope you know your purpose and are not allowing the enemy to make you feel worthless because you are not! 

Everyone from a ditch digger to a banker is valuable to God. No matter your age you still have a purpose of you are breathing. Each day is a gift from God so rejoice and be glad. 

PRAYER: Father help anyone who is struggling with self worth to find their peace in you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment