Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, August 31, 2026

Start With Jesus


“Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.” – Lamentations 3:22-23

Did you start your day with Jesus today? For 21 days beginning 2 August I made it a point to set my alarm for 5 am MST to join Church of the Highlands(Alabama) live for their bi annual 21 Days of Prayer. It helped establish the habit of making Christ a first priority. 

It is very easy to let your day get away with you and realize whoops I forgot to pray and have a quiet time. If honest everyone can admit that happening. I have the You Version Bible App which is a great tool to get you going each day. It is free in the App Store. 

Do you need to get a prayer and Bible reading habit going? Also another good tool is Day Alone With God I learned living back in Arizona where you simply make a day or a morning and go somewhere safe without your cell phone and talk to God. I have gotten out of habit of this since leaving Alabama/Tennessee 6 years ago and need to start it up again. Anyway just make sure to get your priorities right. Now go enjoy your day. 

PRAYER: Today Lord help me pause to think of all my blessings and to trust you with my prayers. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Note: To watch archived 21 Days of Prayer go to www.churchofthehighlands.com/21days

No comments:

Post a Comment