Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Look At Me!



"When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom"Proverbs 11:2

I admire those people I know who live a happy life without social media. It can be done. Social media can breed hurt and dissatisfaction as you compare yourself with another. Social media for sure doesn’t promote humility but promotes putting self on the throne. 

I use social media to put my devotions out and try to limit what I feel a need to post. Also try to not look at others stuff because you might find you were left out of something and feel hurt. I think social media is the devil’s playground but why not turn it into a ground for believers to reach out and comfort others. 

Today ask yourself why you feel a need to share everything with everyone. Talk to God and seek to put Him first above social media postings. Maybe fast from it for a while. Delete unnecessary apps like Tik Tok, Snap chat or Instagram. Go and enjoy your life and if you have to make a post make it one to lift up Jesus. 

PRAYER: Father thank you for giving me wisdom and for guiding my life. Help me get my boosts from you not from ‘likes’. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment