Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, October 6, 2024

Pray, Trust, Wait

 


“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6

Ok so you have prayed and supposedly given your concern to the Lord. Now you are to trust He is working and just be still and wait. Got it? 

Oh my goodness sounds so easy but how many times do you catch yourself almost hyperventilating over an issue? I know how easy it is to try to help God hurry things up but my friend that is impossible. God is working just be still and try to think about something else. 

Chill and be still. Put on praise music. Focus on some other issues that need prayer or people on your prayer list. Don’t try to manipulate answers and just wait. 

PRAYER: Father I want to be able to sit at your feet and really guard my heart from fear or worry. I know the enemy loves it when people pray then worry. Help me break that stronghold. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment