Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Choose Holiness



"But as he who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, since it is written, 'You shall be holy, for I am holy.'"1Peter 1:15-16

What does it mean to be Holy?
The first thing that comes to mind is to be set apart for God.

The culture seems to use the word ‘holy’ as a descriptive adjective like Holy Moley and so forth. The more I think about what holiness is it seems very irreverent to use Holy in any other way but to describe our creator. I especially hate to hear the word holy used with a swear word.

So folks what do you say. Can you choose to be holy in all manner of living this includes your life in front of others or in private.

PRAYER: I want to do things to emulate you Lord so help me stay on that path. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment