Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Have You Fallen?


Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.Revelation 2:5
Consider how far you have fallen. Have you fallen? Only you can answer that. Have you disengaged with your life with Jesus thus allowing darker forces to penetrate your soul?
Maybe you say “I’m a good person” but really you need more than just being ‘good’ to be in Heaven upon your death. I am not trying to invoke fear but to attempt to get you to think.
Has something become more important than Jesus thus becoming an idol in your life? Do you need to ‘crucify’ your flesh with its’ earthly passions and run back to your first love?
PRAYER: I need you Lord and I know lots of people who need you but their pride gets in the way of repentance. Help me not be haughty or high minded but to seek to do your will. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment