Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, November 24, 2023

Up We Go!



“The LORD upholds all who fall and raises up all who are bowed down.” Psalm 145:14

Pastor Steven Furtick recently had a sermon talking about the word ‘up’ and all of its different uses and meanings. I chose to use it to build a mini devotion. Hope you don’t mind Pastor Steven. 

Rise up, get up, sit up. Is up a positive word? When you can be in God’s presence you can be way up over your problems.  You lift your prayers and praises  up to God. 

Negative ‘ups’ are out there too. Shut up, give up are two of them. Just ponder that word ‘up’. Keep thinking about looking up to Heaven. Rest in God. Trust Him as you wait on your breakthrough. God is stronger and bigger and can lift you up above those trying to take you down. 

PRAYER: Father help me keep my mind focused up to you and not let the devil make me feel like my prayers are hopeless. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment