Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Sit Back And Let Me Do My Job



For it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose. Philippians 2:13

How many times have you prayed and prayed yet try to take matters in your own hands? When you do this you are taking control and not allowing God to work. 

God is God. You are a mere human who maybe wants to serve as His apprentice but He is fine without help. 

Whatever it is you are believing God for try to be still. No texting to people. No phone calls. No despair when it is not on your time table. Trust God. 

PRAYER: Lord God I want so much to fully surrender any area I am believing for miracles in. I know Satan tries to taunt but I choose to wait. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment