Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

It's Gradual

 


Each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.  Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.  Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren.James 1:14-16

I love watching GRIT TV with all the westerns and maybe it is because I now live in what used to be known as the Wild West. One thing I was thinking about was I wondered when ladies and girls stopped wearing the long skirts and high necked blouses. A gradual slipping into new fashion trends and also a slip in morals along with it.

Everything is gradual. The story of a frog put in a pot of water gradually increasing the heat until he is cooked and not smart enough to escape. Is that how you and I are in this world today? It takes courage to say no to something you know is wrong, immoral, or evil especially when the rest of the crowd is being blinded and mesmerized. 

When the Bible says one thing yet society and even some churches, embraces a total opposing view and even to the point of putting it into law as normal. Christian’s have to study and know the truth and be gentle in correcting others. Go in peace and stay alert.  

PRAYER: I continue to pray daily for the people in our world to wake up and recognize that it is Satan try to redesign and redefine morals. Help me Lord to stay awake. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment