Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thankful Most Of The Time


Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.Psalm 100:4
It is not necessary to wait until a declared holiday to be thankful. Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to do so but each and every day you should be grateful and thankful on purpose to those in your life.
Stop from whatever you are doing and think of what you are thankful for today. For me 36 years ago today our oldest son was born. He was and is a true blessing and gift from God. I am also grateful for our second born and his beautiful wife and my granddaughter. Oh yes and of course my husband. 
The first unofficial Thanksgiving was a celebration between surviving pilgrims, who came here to escape religious persecution, and the natives for their first harvest. It was celebrated in 1621. Stop today and think about this day and what it means and give thanks for your many blessings.
PRAYER: I am indeed grateful Lord for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. I am thankful for my time on this Earth and how you can use me for the kingdom. Help me open my eyes to those around me this day and every day who may not feel very thankful. In Jesus’ name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment