Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Breathe Out Anxiety, Breathe In Peace


Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7
What has you stressed or anxious today? You realize no amount of stress or worry will change a situation and only potentially get you sick?
I had something bothering me one day and could hardly relax and let go. It was hard to even go sleep as it kept creeping into my thoughts. I finally had to simply do some relaxation breathing breathing out cares and breathing in peace. Over and over until I could go to sleep.

As the song lyrics say “Turn your eyes upon Jesus, look full in His wonderful face. And the things of Earth will grow strangely dim, in the light of His glory and grace.”

PRAYER: I thank you Lord for perfect peace in the storms of life which comes only from you. Help me to resist the enemy trying to get me to fret and lean on you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment