Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Silent Preach Daily


But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." Acts 1:8

Not all preaching is done by ministers behind a pulpit but believers have the unique opportunity to be the hands and feet of Christ daily in a hurting world. Preaching may have the connotation of barking a big ‘to do’ list which it is not. It is sharing Jesus love so the people who hear can grow closer to Christ.

For instance, I go to coffee shops a lot and I could even share Christ in a way by a simple smile, holding a door, treating someone to coffee. All these show the love of Christ and many times when you do an act  of kindness people are stunned. Go around and look for ways to be like Christ to others. You are not here on Earth just for yourself. 
’ 
When you open the door to kindness you may eventually get the chance to share about the reason of hope that is inside you. To God be the Glory!

PRAYER: I am ever so grateful to live in a nation where I am free to share my faith. Use me Lord to bring others closer to you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. When I am out, I try to tell the server, the clerk, the check-out person, and the grocery sacker to be blessed. I do this for several reasons. These workers aren't always appreciated. Any more, I get a response back. If I don't I realize they have not had Christian training. I am never sad that I have taken the time to brighten someone's day. Peace and Blessings

    ReplyDelete