Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, October 9, 2026

Stop Striving


Stop striving and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted on the earth.”Psalm 46:10 NAS Bible Gateway

What type of things cause you to strive? Mostly it is things out of your control but how do you stop? 

To struggle or to fight vigorously is one definition of striving. When it comes to letting things go after you have laid things at the foot of the cross are you able to? If not why not? 

I think of prayers for children or grandchildren and know you are working and hear my prayers and have it under control so why strive? Today make a fall resolution to totally give things over to God. 

PRAYER: Lord I don’t want to strive and I want to trust you and have peace. Please help me. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment