“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”Jeremiah 29:11When you go into a graveyard you likely see headstones bearing the name of the person who is deceased as well as two dates separated by a dash. That dash represents the entire life of the person who is buried there.What is happening in your “dash” time? What are you accomplishing for the kingdom? Whose life are you building into?You never know when your dash time will come to an end so you try to make use of every moment God gives you to make an impact on this Earth. Don’t compare your dash to another’s as everyone has a purpose here on Earth and is unique.
PRAYER: Father I thank you for letting me be born and thank you for where you have placed me to serve you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment