“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” – Matthew 11:28-30
It’s okay not to be okay sometimes. When people ask how you are doing have you ever answered “not real good right now” ? It’s okay to humble yourselves and be honest.
Talk to Jesus share your heart. Get in the habit of journaling it is very therapeutic . Pray daily and get on your knees if you are able. Put on some praise music say “Alexa play Elevation Worship”.
Do what you can to stay uplifted so you in turn can help uplift others.
PRAYER: Father help me as I seek to get closer to you and away from any burdens weighing me down. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment