Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Dependent On That Connection

“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


One day I couldn’t go to church and was searching for the church I currently attend online but could not find a live service streaming. In this modern era we get so used to instant this and instant that, what happens when the connection is lost or non existent? 

I always watch my former church in Alabama but somehow could not find the place I attend now here in Idaho. When this happens you have to be pro active, not sit around wanting to be spoon fed but you have to create your own time of worship. 

What if you were one of the early pioneers on the Oregon Trail, no technology at all and no one even imagining it. You talk to God, pray and thank Him for helping you each and every day. Now go have a great day! 

PRAYER: Father stir up the Holy Spirit inside of all your creation on the Sabbath Day to want to worship you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment