Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, September 13, 2026

Stop Comparing And Belittling Yourself


“I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” Psalm 139:14

Do you have issues with comparisons to others? In this world on social media posts it can be easy to be discouraged and dissatisfied. 

First Satan is behind all that. Every person is unique and has a different gifting. As for looking at someone’s beauty or material possessions once again you don’t know the whole story and why should it matter anyway. 

Be happy with what God has done for you don’t let others beat you down or make you feel little and insignificant. You don’t know what everyone’s story is so go forward and live you life for Jesus seeking ways to help others. 

PRAYER: Lord I thank you for each day of life even when things don’t go as I wish I still praise you for you have a plan that is greater than mine. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment