Do you ever pray prayers that if people heard you would think you were a nut case? I have. Bold prayers where you are believing for breakthrough or something only God could do.Not a name it and claim it thing but sincerely believing God is at work and you don’t know how He will do but then His timing is perfect and His ways beyond any of us finding out.You know God heard you and what you are praying isn’t crazy it is having faith and trusting God still is God of breakthrough and miracles. Do you believe?PRAYER: Father you know what I need and when I need it so I trust you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand
It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.
Thursday, September 10, 2026
Crazy Prayers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment