"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."Matthew 11:28-30
No matter what it is sometimes it is better for all parties involved to let things go and not try to be right. Give your concerns and those you are concerned about to God.
What has you troubled today? Have you been misunderstood? Is your heart broken and you feel the pain will never cease?
Whatever it is know the enemy Satan is the only one glorified if he can keep you in that unproductive rut and wrong thinking. You give your concerns to God get on your knees and talk to God. Let Him work in the hearts of the person you have been praying over. That’s it. Go have a good day. Be productive for the kingdom. That kingdom might be right there in your own home.
PRAYER: Inside I at times am weeping over issues I can do nothing about. I know Lord you hear my prayers and are working. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment