Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, July 27, 2026

Are You A ‘Crown Hoarder’?


Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.2 Timothy 4:8

Once believers die and enter Heaven we are promised different crowns according to scripture. You think why would I want a silly crown what’s up with that? I really have no good response to give you. 

I have never been a beauty queen and had a crown on my head here on Earth but a crown is a reward. On Earth are you striving for worldly ‘crowns’ or popularity kind of like trophies, certificates, and so forth. Earthly crowns don’t amount to much other than boosting personal worth and proving things to others. 

Don’t get me wrong your work here on Earth matters but is it kingdom work or work to bring glory to yourself? Ponder that. 

PRAYER: Lord Jesus I want to do nothing more than to serve you and be used by you each and every day. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment