Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, July 18, 2026

You Are


“Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience."Colossians 3:12

I was on my weekly prayer call originating from Huntsville, Alabama when one lady declared ‘You are’ with ‘you’ meaning God.  
You are Almighty. You are righteous. You are set apart. You are Holy. You are the great I am. You are the Redeemer. You are the restorer. You are Lord over all. You are Omnipresent. You are Light. You are My Peace. 

I challenge all people reading to take a moment and realize no matter what is going on in your life God is there. Don’t stumble in the darkness being stressed and worried but talk to God. Let God fill your tanks or allow the world to do so. It’s your choice. 

PRAYER: Father God help me as I run my race with your hand upon me. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment