Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, April 26, 2024

Behold!



Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.Revelation 3:20 ESV

Do you know God loves you no matter what you have done or how you have ignored him through the years? Religion kills love so don’t be religious but be a follower of God yearning for His presence. 

Have you answered the knocking of God at your hearts’ door pursuing you to spend time with Him? Somehow you may be thinking you will live forever but one day you will breathe your last breath. It will happen and can come suddenly when you least expect it. 

Are you ready to gaze into the face of Jesus? 

PRAYER: Father I look forward to my heavenly kingdom. Help me share the truth with those who don’t know you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment